Samstag, 11. Juli 2026

The Hot Ludovic Claudel from France

2 Kommentare:

  1. ben t'es bien exposé ma salope, la y a vraiment aucun retour en arrière possible.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. SissyMmarsha Unleashed


    July 15, 2026, Day 19, Sissy Wave Unknown: Kram was going to try and start a purge of my sissy stuff, but I, SissyMmarsha have stoped him from doin so.

    July 14, 2026, Day 18, Sissy Wave Unknown: Hello sissy gurl friends, if yo would like your picture posted on my Blog then email it to me at SissyMmarsha2@gmail.com, have a great sissy day! xoxox SissyMmarsha.




    https://fetlife.com/SissyMmarsha

    https://x.com/SissyMmarsha2






    July 13, 2026, Day 17, Sissy Wave Unknown: Good morning sissy gurl friends hope you have a great sissy day! Kram was up early this morning, but he made the mistake of sitting in front of his/my computer and I was triggererd to take control of his mind and body as ussually I always do. He is no match for my sissy personality, although we wresstle for ontrol of his /my body and mind there is no real contest as I always come out on top. Unlike if I were to wrestle with a BBC Id want to come out underneath! Bye for now chat latter, SissyMmarsha forever!

    July 12, 2026, Day 16, Sissy Wave Unknown: Woww absentmindedly I missed posting yesterdays journal entry. Kram got real busy early in the morning and took control of his mind from me early this morning as it is now 9:00AM. I am SissyMmarsha and That won't change I am fully converted over to being a sissy; no matter ow many jounal entries I miss!

    AntwortenLöschen

The Hot Hans van Meer from Belgium